The 2023-2024 Michigan Collegiate Student Advisory Task Force is accepting applications through September 15. The task force, which works to improve youth voter engagement, is a nonpartisan initiative of the Michigan Department of State in partnership with Campus Vote Project.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student in a college or university in Michigan.
- A total of 20 to 30 students from around the state will be selected to serve.
- No more than two students will represent any one school.
- Students set to graduate during the tenure of the task force will not be considered.
The task force:
- Established by Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson in 2019.
- It brings together students from across the state.
- Members serve as liaisons between the Department of State, their student body, school administrators, and peers.
- The group advises on the unique experiences and barriers for student voters.
For more information, please click here.