The Michigan Supreme Court will kick off its new session in October, hearing the first oral argument in the Old Supreme Court Chambers at the State Capitol Building.
- The first set of oral arguments will be held on October 4 and 5.
- After the first case, the Court will hear the remaining cases at the Michigan Hall of Justice.
- The Court will hear oral arguments in 12 cases over the course of the two days.
- Oral arguments will be livestreamed, please click here to visit that page.
- The Michigan Supreme Court is comprised of seven Justices, with Justice Elizabeth Clement currently serving as Chief Justice.
For more information on the schedule of oral arguments, please click here.