2,400 miles in 22 days. That’s what MLC President Tim Ward is tackling on TraceMI, his ride to raise awareness and funds for a worthy cause.
What is TraceMI?
- Tim will trace the outlines of the two peninsulas of Michigan on his bike.
- Riding six days per week, he will average 110 miles per day.
- Throughout the ride, Tim will make stops to share the Chance for Life story.
What is Chance for Life (CFL)?
- A non-profit organization, started in 1992 by Tom Adams, with the help of Jessica Taylor.
- CFL goes into prisons throughout Michigan, providing training and programs that help members be successful after they leave prison.
- It specializes in job training, job placement, and retention.
- The organization also provides a range of services such as assistance with legal services, healthcare, and clothing.
- The recidivism rate for CFL’s core members is just 6%.
To learn more about Chance for Life and how you can support their important work, please click here.
To follow along on Tim’s ride, and learn more about TraceMI, please click here.
On behalf of the entire MLC team, good luck Tim, we are all rooting for you!