Justine Johnson will serve as the chief mobility officer of the Office of Future Mobility and Electrification (OFME). She succeeds Kathryn Snorrason as interim CMO and Trevor Pawl as CMO. Ms. Johnson begins her new role on August 21, 2023.
- Johnson brings more than 10 years of experience in external affairs, strategy, and government and community relations.
- Most recently she served on the Los Angeles County Aviation Commission and director of member engagement at the California Mobility Center.
- Previous roles include vice president of government and community relations for the New York City Economic Development Corporation.
- She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and government from Hampton University and two Master of Arts degrees from Hampton University in urban planning and public administration.
The Office of Future Mobility and Electrification:
- Works across state government, academia, and private industry to enhance Michigan’s mobility ecosystem.
- Their work includes developing dynamic mobility and electrification policies and supporting the startup and scale-up of emerging technologies and businesses.